Here is some questions asked by Craig Ballantyne in the lead up to the Blueprint Workshop. There is also a great quote from Bill Gates.
I love meeting readers and helping you with your questions…And I also love hearing your answers to my powerful questions.
Don’t take your laptop…and try not to take your mobile phone either.
Just go…pen and paper…get hopped up on caffeine and let your mind race…don’t edit it. Answer these questions…make lots of notes…and come back to them on Sunday morning…then make a plan of attack to do the right things before the New Year.
1) WHAT: Is your true #1 priority?
2) HOW: Can you spend more time on it?
3) WHO: Do you need to be connected to?
4) WHAT: Is the most profitable work you can do?
5) HOW: Much time are you devoted to that most profitable work?
6) WHY: Are you not doing more of it? (Fix your schedule & priorities!)
7) WHAT: Must you STOP doing?
8) WHAT: Has worked best?
9) HOW: Can you do more of it?
10) WHO: Do you need on your team to support you?
11) WHAT: Resources do you have that are going unused?
There is gold in your answers.